The Triatholon will be
PLEASE BRING NON-PERISHABLE FOOD ITEMS FOR THE FOOD PANTRY
Timers are hand picked to give you results pretty darn close to your actual time.
There can be any number of runners, even runners from the animal kingdom as long as they are registered as part of your team. Any safe boat/kayak with approved life jacket can be used. All bikers must wear helmets and parents can ride next to their youngster riding a bike. Every team needs a name. (Examples of past names include Stanley Steamers, Two Buttheads and Brenda, The Pie-Rats, Two Polish Girls, Victorious Secret and Men-in-Tights. Costumes are fervently encouraged.
There will be a variety of team categories, from individual, family teams, youth teams, to the more unusual, e.g. “By the seat of my Pants” or the “Whiners”. You come up with a creative category and we will post it as long as you call in advance.
1. Every participant must sign a waiver and those under 18 must provide a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
2. Paddlers and bikers must wear safety vests and helmets respectively.
3. Teams may have any number of runners or paddlers usually one boat and one bike unless accommodating a child, or extra equipment needed for team theme (call for questions 568-2783).
4. Boats and bikes can not be placed before 11:00 on race day.
5. The riverfront properties at the beginning and the end of the river portion of the event are privately owned. Their owners have graciously consented to allow access to them for this event only. Boats & bikes cannot be placed before noon on race day. These riverfront properties are closed to the public at all other times.
6. There will be a separate category for racing tandem bikes.
Contact: For questions and limited boat assistance, call Mary at 603-568-2783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright© 2015 The ContoocookCarry.org